We have a variety of activities held at the community centre through out the year for both young and old. Below is a list of things to do on a regular basis.
- Bid Euchre – Monday 10:00am. Nominal fee, beginners welcome
- Bid Euchre – Tuesday evenings, 7pm-9pm. Nominal fee, beginners welcome.
- Buckhorn Singers – Tuesdays Sept. – Nov. and Feb. – April. Call centre 705-657-8833 for more info.
- Duplicate Bridge – Thursdays 12:30pm, you must bring a partner.
- Darts – Mondays, 1 to 3 pm, September to June
- Buckhorn Jammers – Thursday 9:30-11:30am – Bring your instrument and jam with this group of men and ladies. All levels welcome!
- VON foot clinic once a month. Call 745-9155 to make an appointment.
- Fitness classes all year
- Woodcarvers: The Buckhorn Woodcarvers meet at the BCC every Thursday at 1 p.m.
Newcomers are always welcome to come and whittle away the afternoon. (Sept. – May)