How to apply for the Spring and Harvest Craft Shows
RULES AND REGULATIONS of the Juried Shows
- All products must be of new materials and the Exhibitor must be the designer, creator and manufacturer of the products.
- No imported products are accepted.
- Photography or art will not be accepted — i.e., oils, acrylics, water colours — by agreement with the Buckhorn Fine Art Festival
- Kits are not accepted as Crafts for the purpose of this show
- There is a craft quota throughout the show in order to maintain a balance of Exhibitors and products.
- You will find more information on booth sizes and fees
Exhibitors must be setup by 9am on Opening day of the show. Doors open at 10am to the public. Booths may be setup on Friday from NOON until 8pm or Saturday from 7am.
Please submit 3 to 5 high-quality close-up images of your work. These can be submitted by the end of February for the Spring Show and the middle of August for the Harvest Show
The Buckhorn Craft Shows
No deposit is required with this submission. If you are successful, a firm contract will be sent. If sending by mail, please include a stamped self addressed envelope for the return of your pictures.
For further information, please contact
Diane Michell at email@example.com