The Buckhorn Community Centre is one of the largest event facilities available in the heart of the Kawarthas and is unique in its layout. On 10 acres of land, the Centre offers an 8,000 square foot main building, 11 pavilions, a covered patio and seasonal garden with water feature – the perfect place to make your event one to remember.
The standard fee, reasonable cleanup costs and room rental, for each of our banquet rooms is as follows and includes tables and chairs:
* Wedding $650 – $750+ HST
* We hold our own liquor licence
*Bartenders are an extra fee
* There is a tariff fee for music played (SOCAN/ReSound). This fee depends on the number of people attending. Price ranges from 41.13 to 174.79.
You can also rent the facility by the hour for meetings, children’s parties, baby and wedding showers and drop in parties, starting at $30 per hour. This fee does not include any amenities; those can be arranged separately.
- Over 40 years’ experience catering to the public
- Two large conference rooms
- One smaller meeting room
- Screen, TV and DVD
- Digital projector/screen
- Two kitchens with ovens, stoves and refrigeration
- Large paved parking lot
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fully licensed
- Fenced softball diamond
- Equipment available for rental fee
- East banquet room seats 250 with room for dancing (323 people maximum)
- East banquet room can be used as gymnasium (basketball, volleyball etc.)
- West banquet room seats approx. 200 with room for dancing (292 people maximum)
- Meeting room seats up to 30 people theatre-style
- 11 pavilions & covered patio in a keyhole shape
For a wedding, anniversaries, birthday party or conferences, we will work with you to ensure your event runs smoothly.
Please call us to talk about your needs at (705) 657-8833 or email email@example.com
Fill out the Use of Space Application HERE to receive a quote. This is a fillable form that you can complete and email.
* There are some events, like “Jack and Jill Showers” for which we do not rent our facility.